Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ursus 14034

Ursus 14034 at the Agro Show exhibition (Poznan/Poland).

More machines on FDC! : D Exactly. I decided that there is not enough farming machines at FarmDriver.com :D Luckily I know how to change it. I'll try to write regularly about interesting (in my opinion) machines. The first one will be rejuvenated Ursus – model 14034. 


I've mentioned earlier about the brand Ursus, so I will not elaborate on this. It should be noted that with the change of management it was time for a number of other changes. Luckily positive. One of them is ... the appearance of polish tractors. Ursus 14034 is the best example. When I saw this tractor for the first time I thought to myself, "nice, it’s really good-looking piece of farming machinery". 

Another photo from Agro Show 2012 (Poznan/Poland).

Body line is very simple. I think that the designers deliberately avoided sophisticated design. You will not find twists, folds and other elliptical ornaments on this machine. It is simple ... but not squarely. Very different than a few years ago, when some "refreshed" Ursus models were nasty as the weather in November. Today is different, and 14034 machine is really attractive. 

And what is hidden under the hood? Under the hood lies a 140-horsepower Iveco engine. Engine meets the emissions standard Euro III. Maximum power can be achieved at 2200 rpm. Maximum torque is 630 Nm. 

Looks good, isn't it?

As it is not difficult to guess, the tractor is equipped with four-wheel drive (with a mechanical differential lock on the rear axle and automatic differential lock at front axle). Ursus 14034 uses ZF transmission. Gear box 40/40 is equipped with a creeper, power shuttle and power shift. 

On the back – hydraulic lift system with EHR and a maximum working load 7000 kg. The pump flow rate is 120 l / min. 

More information about Ursus and other tractors of course you can find www.agrotechnic.pl (in polish only :/)

1 comment: