Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FarmDriver - game tester :)

I tried to write something in here from almost 3 or 4 days. But I couldn’t :) You ask why? I started to test agricultural games (on PC). It’s not my first time, but… 

Some time ago I decided to start testing video games related to agriculture. Everything went so, that I tested one... and it's not actually a farming game. I wrote an article about it, but it’s in polish only :( After that, each and every topic seemed more important than a playing games on the computer. Today I can confidently say that I was wrong. :) 

At the time I’m currently testing (at this moment :) ) Farm Simulator 2011. Therefore, I can’t write anything else because I have to go back to playing... to work :) 

I guarantee that you will soon be reviewed ... and maybe I will make something else too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment