Monday, March 18, 2013

Farm fairs 2013 - SIMA

SIMA 2013

I know a lot of people who fell in love with Paris. Beautiful buildings, beautiful places, beautiful language... I like Paris, because I like SIMA trade fair :P This is one of the biggest events of all. Every two years, agricultural companies from all over the world presents their products. See how this year's edition looked like... 


Most agricultural machinery premieres take place at the German Agritechnica and SIMA. Some Italian companies making their premieres at the EIMA exhibition. It was no different this time. Check it out and be sure to write what you think of our video report from the SIMA exhibition. 


PS.: I know that my last movies don’t have English subtitles. I had some problems with it, but it seems to be ok now, so I hope that every FDC episode will have subtitles by the end of the week :).

No comments:

Post a Comment