Monday, November 26, 2012

Winter is coming...

I was going to write a few words in the subject of GMOs. It’s not my thing, but it’s important in Poland nowadays. You can here recently about this in the media, and so perhaps more people would find my blog. :) 



The problem is that I can not write about it not knowing the subject. For now I’m not an expert but I must admit that I'm more like opponent of GMO. Although I have a rule that I always carefully listen to all the arguments. 

Ehh… I sad that I do not write about it and even then I could not resist... 

Therefore move on to more interesting topics. I mean ... machines: D 

Just three more days and December will come. Which means cool weather, and at some point probably also snow. So… field work is over but.. fortunately we have to deal with the snow :) 

Snow removal equipment. In fact, you can use almost everything to remove snow. There is snow shovel, ATV vehicles , tractors, loaders, utility vehicles and snowblowers of course. I will write about it more in the future (when snow comes), but now I have some nice photos for you :)

All photos below by Merlo and Bobcat.






No comments:

Post a Comment